Beer Glasses ?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Kingtj.
I have 3 boxes of 48 and 3 boxes of 24 branded glasses. I wanted to put them on ebay but I'm concerned I may get some saying they are broken on arrival, hoping for a refund, hassle then starts. I sell a lot of things on Ebay but usually undisputable stuff or cash on collection. See if there any you like (pic) cheapest John smiths smooth, dearest the Kronenbourg, no where near the prices you quoted. I'm in N.Lincs. I've also a couple of very old pub size co2 cylinders, if anyone is interested, a bottle of homebrew takes those away.
Not sure if there are rules on this forum for offering stuff for sale or not, can anyone advise?
Cheers, Terry
Stick the glasses on local swap shops. They sell quickly around here. 50p a glass.

I believe the 'real' beer glasses are more expensive as they cost extra to have them officially measured and stamped for HMRC volumes. You could try and pick up a gift set and have some included beers or look out for them being given away with a brewery tour. One of my favourites is a stemmed pint glass from Shepherd Neame, lovely and thin glass (I'm sounding pretentious now)!

Back