Beer Hawk Giving Up Home Brew?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was recommended to go there to buy the Northern Brewer Deluxe kit but they only had it in stock through Amazon which wouldn't ship here. I checked their site and they had it at 50% off (a crazy price for the kit) but it was out of stock.

So whilst I think you may be onto something, when I emailed them they assured me the kit would be back in stock in the next few days. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

They haven't restocked most items since they had a clearance sale a few months back. So yes, it looks like they're out of the game.
I suspect they might carry on selling equipment but they've given up on malt and hops.

I’ll call them in the morning, they do a very nice regulator with a sensible scale but only they sell them.

I think they have/had some sort of agreement with Northern Brewer from the US.

Been keeping an eye out for another 6.5 gal Big Mouth Bubbler fermenter from them but they haven't restocked for ages. Shame because it looks like they were sole UK distributors.

I just cannot see the margins for the reseller from a reseller inc shipping and taxes that’s all.

Hope I’m wrong though.

I just cannot see the margins for the reseller from a reseller inc shipping and taxes that’s all.
On a brew bucket or a siphon? Agreed.
But their unique products have a market so I’m sure one of the HBS will pick them up. They have no expiry date after all.

That’s a shame! I have not been able to find any other buckets besides the NB range that actually fit in my brew fridge.

Latest posts

Back