Beer Hawk now selling HB equipment.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r-evans

Reaction score
Had a quick scan and couldn't see this has been posted.

Looks like the AB Inbev deal has allowed them to bring more than US beer to these shores, quite a lot of US made homebrew equipment now available on their site that I haven't seen for sale over here previously.

https://www.beerhawk.co.uk/homebrew

Some nice gear on that site, some of it a little pricey but not all, will add it to my list of on-line retailers :-)

What an annoying site though, browsed for two minutes and had three pop ups saying I can have 10% off.

It is a bit annoying. Recently I put in significantly large beer order and after about an hour of selecting stuff I went to pay and it cleared the basket. I emailed and asked them why and the response was that I should restock the basket in a convoluted way to ensure it didn't happen again. Life's too short so I didn't bother...

All grain kits are more than twice the price of Malt Miller :-?

The Brooklyn brew shop kits are only 5g but come with equipment I think (although t doesn't say on the listing), they're still a rip off tho. Beerhawk look to be mostly aiming at people who are new to home brewing and anything that brings new people to the hobby is good for us all imo.

Some nice looking stuff there. The oxygenation kit, kegging systems and cans of starter wort raised my eyebrows, but they are expensive.

All the kegging kits with regulators say they have an American thread on them. What's the point in that over here?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

very anoying popups and Be aware they use US gallon measurements as they sell US sourced goods for the most part. so a 5gallon kit is a 4gallon kit etc...

Been wanting to get the canned wort for starters for ages - I hate DME, it gets everywhere and is very sticky and hard to clean up... and I'm lazy!
Other than that, nothing else seems like it's worth it and expensive!

Back