Beer line warning

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
To all you cornie lovers out there this is an information announcement which I shall make in a perfectly calm voice.

Please make sure that ALL the connections on your beerlines are tight. It only takes a moment or two to make sure they are nice and secure. Then unlike me you wont have nealy a gallon of precious ale swilling around in the **** end of your Keggerator.

In summary I have just lost the last of my kenny THROUGH A LOOSE FECKIN JG PUSHFIT. :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
Sorry if my shouting offends, but I am having difficulty remaining calm and reasoned.... Kenny was just coming into his own....... And the hobgoblin is a week away from maturity..... and Im well .... about to lose it bigstyleee. :twisted:

Ah :idea: well if im low on Ale then I must resort to the whisky to numb my pain....

:cry: Thats a shitter!

I've lost beer through a bad fitting before and it's not a good feeling :evil: lets hope the HG gets ready PDQ :thumb:

i suffered a similar panic 3 days ago :(

i had no idea the JG fittings on the disconnects unscrew... until by pure luck i was passing my bar and noticed a puddle of dark beer forming and about to spill over the lip and onto the beige carpet!!! :shock: that was close

I feel the urge to tab a touch of Some araldite or similar on the outside of the disconnects to stop them unscrewing. Id rather trash a disconnect than lose Ale....

Latest posts

Back