Beer on tap under the stairs

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cestrian

Regular.
Reaction score
Don't know why I've never thought of this before. After getting fed up with going out to the garage in rain, wind and snow, to pour myself a pint from a keg, i have drilled a 12mm hole through the wall in the cupboard underneath the stairs, through to the garage. Don't need a kegerator in the winter, so the kegs are just loose in the garage. I fed the beer-out lines through the hole in the wall from the garage and connected the party taps on the other side, under the stairs. Now I've got cold beer on tap under the stairs.

Such a simple idea, but I am made up with it.

If anyone needs me, I'll be in my cupboard!

Don't know why I've never thought of this before. After getting fed up with going out to the garage in rain, wind and snow, to pour myself a pint from a keg, i have drilled a 12mm hole through the wall in the cupboard underneath the stairs, through to the garage. Don't need a kegerator in the winter, so the kegs are just loose in the garage. I fed the beer-out lines through the hole in the wall from the garage and connected the party taps on the other side, under the stairs. Now I've got cold beer on tap under the stairs.

Now why didn't Harry Potter think of that?

You must be single, I suggested this before for my place and got a frosty response.

Please can we get a photo?🙏🙏

Has to add photos
We don't believe
Lol
8CB630F6-E153-4C5E-8F93-34A3782A35AF.jpeg

Great job acheers.

I would make sure you have a couple of spare party taps as the plastic pins can sheer off occasionally and then you won't be able to pour the beer. (they do remain closed so no spillage)

Latest posts

Back