Beer tasting weekend

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewStew

Regular.
Reaction score
Sagacon and I will hopefully be embarking on a mass bottle conditioned ale tasting session this weekend from the comfort of my sofa.

We're in the process of gathering various ales from various supermarkets and micro breweries for the event.

I think taking the monday off work was probably a wise idea :drunk:

We'll be taking notes and I/we will post them for your reading pleasure ;)

Watch this space :geek:

That sounds like a tough challenge Brew ;)

You will deserve that 'rest' on Monday :lol:

It's a tough challenge, but someone's gotta do it :lol:

I'd imagine i wont be concious for the day of 'rest' at all haha!

Oh what a mixture of fun and disaster!

the disaster at the start was my mate was carrying 12 selected bottles of ale on the journey over, he put the bag on the floor to check a bus timetable, turned around and it was gone :( so we actually were only able to sample the 4 beers i've already sampled recently. I couldnt leave the house to buy any as i was awaiting Virgin media to turn up.

so we ended up getting rather ****** on my homebrew, heading into town and drinking commercial **** while enjoying the lovely ladies dance on poles and bare their flesh :D

we were going to have a second blast at the tasting today, but he's now gone home feeling (and looking) very worse for wear :lol:

Grrr theiving gits :twisted:

Sounds like you pulled the weekend around though and still had a good time :thumb: :cheers: :drunk:

Latest posts

Back