• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Beer & Wine Storage

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Beer & Wine Storage - surplus to requirements:
  • 25ltr King Keg Plastic Keg (Top Tap) *
  • 25ltr Wilco Plastic Keg *
  • 2 x 10ltr Plastic Kegs *
  • 4 x 650ml tip-top bottles
  • 2 x 4.5ltr Demijohns (with bungs)
  • Home-made Schrader Valve fitting
  • 2 x Pressurisation Applicators **
  • Small CO2 cylinders. **
  • 4 x Airlocks **
* All the kegs are fitted with a Stainless Steel Schrader Valves in order to allow pressurisation from a CO2 source.
** Not in photograph.

All of the above for £20 collectable in Sleaford, Lincolnshire.

IMG_2444.jpg

Morning @Oneflewover My Mum told me "If that Doctor tells me one more time 'It's old age' I'll kill him!" She was 95 at the time and I think "for my age" I'm weathering well thank-you!

It's good to be back - but I sleep a lot more than I used to; especially after working in the shed! Which is why I'm up and about at this time of the morning!

Thanks again.

Ian

Took another photo of the gear for sale.

IMG_2453.jpg

The price hasn't changed, but as I've almost finished tidying out my Brewing Shed, everything in the photo will be sold for £20 or binned! (SWMBO has demanded her garden table back!)

The latest stuff I've discovered is:
  • Rubber over-pressure relief valves for the kegs. (Don't get excited, they are only two circles of rubber!)
  • A box full of "used but worth keeping" spares for the King-Keg.
  • A couple more CO2 cylinders.
Already in the bin is 2kg of Beer Enhancer, 100g of Hops and all kinds of stuff (mainly wine making related) that went out of date as far back as 2013! I kid you not, turn your back for a couple of years and the "Best Before" printed on things really takes a lump out of you!

Anyway, once the shed is cleared and tidied I will start brewing again! I have some new yeast and first up will be a Coopers IPA with some rescued Beer Enhancer - both of which have a "Best Before" date of March 2021.

As they are both only a year out of date I will open the tins and if they smell okay, go ahead!

Are you still brewing @Dutto

Yep! As from 12 noon today!! My first time in two years!!

I put on an out of date Coopers IPA (March 2021) with some OOD Beer Enhancer and OOD water from Tesco; but with some new yeast.

I invested in some litmus paper in order to check that the Star-San mixture was still good (it was) and sanitised everything at least twice; but this was tempered by "losing" variety of hydrometers when I tidied up the shed!

I have set the Inkbird to 23*C and look forward to hearing the "glub-glub" of fermentation tomorrow!
athumb.. athumb.. athumb..

When it's finished, I will transfer it to 10 litre stainless steel kegs with a tap and CO2 pressurisation from a Sodastream bottle - hence the sale of other items!

BTW, if no-one wants to buy and collect the stuff it will be going to Spilsby Market next Monday!

Last edited:
On Monday, 4th April, this lot will go to the Auction at Spilsby Market (8am onwards every Monday) …

OR you can pick up a bargain right now by paying £20 for what would cost any Homebrewer about £200 new!

BTW, if no-one wants to buy and collect the stuff it will be going to Spilsby Market next Monday!

I’m not prevaricating, but it was throwing it down with rain at 5.30am this morning in Sleaford; and the same was forecast for Spilsby!

As a result, I rolled over, snuggled under the duvet and thought “I’ll leave it until next week!”

As a result, everything in the photo is still here, still at £20 and still a bargain!

Latest posts

Back