Beginner brewer- please say hi

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fuzzy Growler

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi all I'm new to brewing, just ordered myself the Mangrove Jacks juicy session IPA kit along with the equipment I need..... Hoping to be involved on here for advice on all grain brewing as I'm a huge fan of Ipa's and Dipa's and everything else crafty....

Thought I'd start off with a couple of kit brews before heading out in to starting from scratch just to get a feel for things....

I've been in to craft beer for about 3 years and I've been craft beer blogging for 2 and half years via instagram

I'm in Leyland

Small world -

I used to have relatives that lived on Bent lane opposite the railway track, used to **** myself when i was a kid when the intercity trains went past and all the ornaments on ther shelves uset to rattle.

Spent many an hour on the park further down the road.

Welcome to the Forum, Best kit I've brewed the MJ juicy Session IPA, got one conditioning at the moment and one in the FV made 5 of them in total.
That's awesome, I did do a little research first and heard great reviews on it..... In future I'm hoping to brew more hazy Neipa's style beers

Neipa
Small world -

I used to have relatives that lived on Bent lane opposite the railway track, used to s**t myself when i was a kid when the intercity trains went past and all the ornaments on ther shelves uset to rattle.

Spent many an hour on the park further down the road.
Haha that's great, I'm right near the train station luckily it's not that bad here 😁

All I make now are IPA's either AG or Kits, usually two can kits or ad spray malt to the MJ Juicy Session, Good luck, best hobby in the world(when there's a lockdown):D

Hi Fuzzy Growler,

You are in the right place mate, I started brewing in February and this forum and it's members have been a fantastic source of information and support to me.

Enjoy your new hobby.

Mark

Welcome
All I can say is when you move to AG have a good idea what you want before you buy as if like me you may have a lot of gear you may have to store. I bought loads of bottles then soon after moved to kegs bought a Biab set up then soon moved to alll in one boiler etc etc

Welcome
All I can say is when you move to AG have a good idea what you want before you buy as if like me you may have a lot of gear you may have to store. I bought loads of bottles then soon after moved to kegs bought a Biab set up then soon moved to alll in one boiler etc etc
I'm just halfway through building my own brewing shed but I'll keep that in my mind as I was thinking of moving towards the grainfather or something similar

Latest posts

Back