Beginners, Advanced and Historic Series

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hedgerowpete

Regular.
Reaction score
Theres seams to be hundreds of beer experts here but no wine teachers. So I thought I would correct that. As wine is a long term production and effort. I have split the ideas into three sections.

I plan to run a few Beginners threads, each one a simple wine recipe. nice and simple and an easy way to make wine cheaply and consistantly.
Running at the same time is going to be a more Advanced selection. A lot of the time i will try to match the two threads and recipes, so people can see how to step up from one level with a little bit more effort.

Historic. I plan to blow the dust of a few older books and see if we can resurect the dead or the sublime.

I am not sure in which direction this will end up but lets see

Theres seams to be hundreds of beer experts here but no wine teachers. So I thought I would correct that. As wine is a long term production and effort. I have split the ideas into three sections.

I plan to run a few Beginners threads, each one a simple wine recipe. nice and simple and an easy way to make wine cheaply and consistantly.
Running at the same time is going to be a more Advanced selection. A lot of the time i will try to match the two threads and recipes, so people can see how to step up from one level with a little bit more effort.

Historic. I plan to blow the dust of a few older books and see if we can resurect the dead or the sublime.

I am not sure in which direction this will end up but lets see

Hello can someone give a recipe for Lettuce wine,i made it many years ago ,but cant remember how it was made.

Latest posts

Back