Belated intro

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

welly3

Reaction score
Hey all,

Joined a few years ago when I was living in Australia but didn't get the opportunity to contribute. Have since returned back to the UK and finally, after a year and a bit, am getting back into brewing. I was a fairly prolific brewer in Australia and used to have three beers fermenting at a time but when I returned back to the UK (and moved onto a narrowboat), I have been unable to brew since then. Finally got myself some brewing space in a small brewery in east London so I'm back on it and tonight is the inaugural brew-night at this new place. Very excited! Brewing up a pale ale with wheat, oats, golden promise and mosaic/amarillo hops.

Cheers all

Hi welly

Welcome aboard (see what I did there?). Which waterway is your boat on? I live near the Leeds and Liverpool and I'm thinking of selling the house, getting a boat and living on the L&P in about 10 years time.

Paul

Hi welly

Welcome aboard (see what I did there?). Which waterway is your boat on? I live near the Leeds and Liverpool and I'm thinking of selling the house, getting a boat and living on the L&P in about 10 years time.

Paul

Cheers Paul! I'm on the Grand Union down in London. Have vague plans to head up north at some point in the next year or so but we shall see what happens! I would certainly recommend it, it's a great lifestyle although doesn't suit home brewing much, unfortunately!

Latest posts

Back