Belgian Ales 6-deal at Lidl again

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Six rather special ales (330 ml bottles) for £11.99

Attachments

• IMG_20200620_193334.jpg
    IMG_20200620_193334.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_20200620_180015.jpg
    IMG_20200620_180015.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 180
Whereabouts in the country are you Vic? No sign of them in my local Lidl's leaflet...
I'm in Southampton ... just saw them by chance as I was getting fruit&veg (and a bottle of Ben Brachan Single Malt .. £17.39 offer - Fathers Day treat :cool: )

I had not seen any mention of them in the weekly email newsletter ; I haven't loooked in the brochure. Might be worth dropping in to your local anyway on the off chance.

They were even better when they were 7.99

Now you're just trying to make me jealous.

Gulden Draak (original) is one of my absolute favourites, and not cheap. Need to find a good clone recipe. That box looks like a steal!

Below is a search for stores within 100 km of Manchester, we have non up here but according to our local paper they are looking at our town and Barrow.

A SUPERMARKET has revealed two Furness towns are among locations it wants to open stores.

Barrow and Ulverston were named among the possible sites Lidl is looking to open new branches in.

The German-owned retailer has rapidly expanded its number of branches in recent years, and the company shows no signs of slowing down in the coming months and years.
According to details published on Lidl’s website, bosses at the supermarket say they are looking to ‘double their portfolio’, with for freehold, leasehold or long leasehold opportunities sought in a large number of places nationwide.

https://www.nwemail.co.uk/news/1851...ermarkets-barrow-ulverston---readers-tell-go/
gggg.jpg

Back