Best beer in the world

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some almost Frankenstein beers can be absolutely sublime. I'm thinking of how my wife and I drank pints of (8.2% :oops:) Schneider Hopfenweisse (Tap 5) in Munich. That has to be up there as one of the best in the world
Great taproom, been a few times. I think I may have done the rounds of all the brewery taprooms in the city Including the tiny brewpub in the suburbs.

oh I dunno, I‘ve had a good few sessions in assorted Belgium bars and still made it back in one piece.
I've done the same and although I got home in one piece I was a terrible mess. Fell asleep eating my dinner in Cambrinus in Bruges one night, almost shat myself on the walk back my hotel on another. Sessions in Bruges are dangerous.

Imagine you are facing a firing squad and you are offered a last wish. You have up to two hours to enjoy whatever. I think two or three pints of TT Landlord would be hard to beat.

Last edited:
Imagine you are facing a firing squad and you are offered a last wish. You have up to two hours to enjoy whatever. I think two or three pints of TT Landlord would be hard to beat.
Bottle of sambuca in one hand and a bottle of potcheen in the other then I'd be comatose and never know it would be over bar that a pint of Shipyard Rye Pale Ale.

Latest posts

Back