Best Beer Names

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve told this story a few times.

I don’t usually name my beers, only if there’s a particular reason.

I was asked to make some beer for my mate’s stag do. He’s a policeman.

I made a batch of citra and simcoe blonde ale which I called A Classic American Blonde. I made labels with a cartoon picture of a slutty looking blonde police woman and made sure the letters ACAB were much bigger and bolder than the other letters.

Nobody else thought it was funny.
Wow !!!
Iv'e been on this plant for more than half a century and I had to google what all the fuss was with ACAB 😔

My favourite commercial beer name was a Christmas ale named Good King Senseless, forgotten which brewery it was, but it was a cracking pint.

3664b711c3c1c6a7408f.jpg
CRejwM6WsAAhbQM.jpeg

After resigning from my job I brewed a ghost ship ish sort of beer called 'Resignation Pale' which I think @Benfleet Brewery had a go at brewing... I'll always brew a variation of that beer as it brings very happy memories when I think what a bunch of mutants I decided to leave behind and go and work for myself :laugh8:

my best man came up with the name for the ipa i brewed for our dinosaur-themed wedding (got married in a museum). it's kind of terrible but kind of great:

"tri-ceremony-hops"

Back