Best place for Corny kegs at the moment?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You’re a week too late. Keg That were doing 15% off everything last week and I got one for £55 delivered.

The ones I’ve got are the 19L AEB ones, £89 from MaltMiller. Not the cheapest but they look absolutely the business - they have a thin clear plastic coating shrink wrapped over the stainless steel, so that you can just wipe them down and they stay looking smart. So impressed with the first one that I bought another two last week. Edit: sorry, just saw you’re looking for reconditioned ones
1605738433974.png

I got most of mine from thehomebrewcompany, but they seemed to be more expensive on there than I've seen before (think mine were about 40 quid each delivered). I think there is a discount code on the cheat page though which might bring the price down a bit, and if you get 3 of them you save a bit of money (£170 for 3, £60 for one + delivery)

I bought a Premium Kegerator Kit with Nuketaps for £230 and thought that was super value for money. I added it all up individually and it came out way more.

The two grade A kegs where top notch, with all brand new seals and spares. Plus, the great customer service BKT are known for. £57.50 for a single keg.

I'm looking to get a cornie sodastream 10 litre keg kit from BKT as this might be the way to go for me as I've not got the house space for a kegerator. The 10 litre ones will fit in the garage brew fridge as well as the one in kitchen. Already got a couple of Sodastream bottles which I can reffill myself from a large CO2 cylinder in the garage. Be interested if anyone has used these or similar. Cheers athumb..

I'm looking to get a cornie sodastream 10 litre keg kit from BKT as this might be the way to go for me as I've not got the house space for a kegerator. The 10 litre ones will fit in the garage brew fridge as well as the one in kitchen. Already got a couple of Sodastream bottles which I can reffill myself from a large CO2 cylinder in the garage. Be interested if anyone has used these or similar. Cheers athumb..
I have just bought the 19ltr sodastream kit from them. Good quality and price 👍

Latest posts

Back