Bevie and Keg King Distributing Partnership.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just googled them - they do the Mangrove Jack and Grainfather U.K. distribution, which hopefully means they’ll be available pretty much everywhere.

Oh, and you shouldn’t keep your fermenter in the kids’ bedrooms! 😉

Last edited by a moderator:
Threads Merged - C_T

Keg King have a new UK supplier. I recieved an email last night:

In response to your enquiry I am happy to inform you that distribution of our products in the UK going forward will be handled by Bevie.

This is extremely important for us and Bevie was a very logical choice because they are well placed to offer the best channel for us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bevie handle Mangrove Jacks and Grainfather so this is a big deal for KK - hopefully we’ll see the Apollo in GEB, MM, Angel, Kegthat etc soon.

I always thought it was odd that they put their entire U.K. distribution in the hands of one individual Homebrew store previously.

Woke up to some good news. Asked Keg King to keep me in the loop about the ongoing negotiations with a UK distributor turns out the distributor is Bevie! Good news to me knowing the each Apollo units are individually tested, with kids around gives me some peace of mind.
Can't go past the Apollo mate, I have four, the PET is as thick as a razorback's skin. Easy to clean, hard to damage.

Can't go past the Apollo mate, I have four, the PET is as thick as a razorback's skin. Easy to clean, hard to damage.
How are they for heat tolerance? The thing I find a PITA with my Fermentasaurus is that everything has to be done with cooler water. With my Spiedel fermenter I sanitise by pouring 2 kettles worth of boiling water and slosh about but I can’t do that with my ‘Saurus.

How are they for heat tolerance? The thing I find a PITA with my Fermentasaurus is that everything has to be done with cooler water. With my Spiedel fermenter I sanitise by pouring 2 kettles worth of boiling water and slosh about but I can’t do that with my ‘Saurus.
Good question, PET and heat are not tolerant, though I believe there is now a heat tolerant PET, used in the fruit juice industry. What I do is fill the Apollo with cold water add a cup full of sodium percarb in boiling water leave overnight. The fact you can get your hand inside the Apollo makes life easier, just leaving overnight with an alkaline clean and a wipe around in the morning leaves the unit ready for a sanitise and put away.

Woke up to some good news. Asked Keg King to keep me in the loop about the ongoing negotiations with a UK distributor turns out the distributor is Bevie! Good news to me knowing the each Apollo units are individually tested, with kids around gives me some peace of mind.
The Apollo's are on my shopping list, I can get my hand in the Snubby but prefer the low profile of the Apollo. 21 to 23 litres brew length is just about right for the Apollo

I don't think people know what a razorback is on this forum Tassie.😅

Emma

They are great to deal with bevie. I had a g30 connect controller screen start to fail and contacted them and they actually phoned me saying they’re round the corner from my house so just pick one up whenever. The main bevie warehouse is less than a km from my house.

They are great to deal with bevie. I had a g30 connect controller screen start to fail and contacted them and they actually phoned me saying they’re round the corner from my house so just pick one up whenever. The main bevie warehouse is less than a km from my house.
Where?

Do they have a shop, just down the M56 and I could call in when we go to Cheshire Oaks. 😀

Unfortunately they don’t but KegThat is only up the road at hooton and they supply full range of mangrove Jack and grainfather stuff so I imagine the will be able to get keg king stuff when it’s available.

Last edited:
I believe that Bevie may be retailing as well as wholesale, I would imagine that it would be mail order but maybe they could manage local pickup?

I believe that Bevie may be retailing as well as wholesale, I would imagine that it would be mail order but maybe they could manage local pickup?
I asked about it when I picked up my connect controller and they said they sold grainfather stuff direct but didn’t have an option to collect locally. Could possibly contact them and ask as it would save them time and money I imagine.

There's a rather nice bitter from Ringwood brewery called Razorback - must be a few wild boar down in the New Forest !
They are a pest here, razorbacks are actually feral pigs. We have a few million of them, but they breed quicker than they can be shot.

Emma

Last edited:
Back