Bill Baily

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can you get away without paying for TV licence. If I had the option I would not pay it. Sorry for going of topic

Do not watch LIVE TV or iPlayer. Simple as that really.

Your money is much better spent on Netflix/Amazon prime. The latter has other benefits too.

Do not watch LIVE TV or iPlayer. Simple as that really.

Your money is much better spent on Netflix/Amazon prime. The latter has other benefits too.
I have Netflix, Amazon and Disney plus. I only recently cancelled my sky account.

To everyone moaning about Strictly Come Dancing, I'd say in the main, we not in the programme's demographic, but that doesn't stop it being a very well made, extrememly popular programme.

As for moaning about Bill Bailey being a contestant, really? As someone else said, it's probably the only work he's had this year. Or maybe it's something he's always wanted to do.

The BBC is damned if it does, damned if it doesn't as far as popular entertainment goes.

I wouldn't say Amazon Prime or Netflix offer a better sevice. Other than repeats of programmes and mostly US imports, (some of which are good), it offers no radio, no news, no web service.

Back