Thought I'd do one of these placeholder type threads in case I ever need to look back on something, on Saturday I brewed what will hopefully be a Mango Pale Ale. Plan was: 1.18kg MO 0.2kg Lager malt 0.12kg Carapils Full volume mash for 90 minutes @ about 148F with 9.2 litres of water. 8g Brewers Gold (leaf) @ 60 (was going to be 6g pellet) 3g Cascade @ 30 2g Cascade @ 5 Irish Moss @ 15 60 minute boil. CML US Pale Ale @ 18C 500g Mango pieces into FV after 3 days for about a week. Weights were calculated using BF and an efficiency of 48% which is what recent brews had pointed to. Did a full volume BIAB but without the bag because I'm not happy with how it's been holding the grain in the pot. When the mash was finished I put the wort through the bag and did a bit of recirculation and squeezing and got an OG of 1.050 which was what BF had suggested. Now know that the limit of my pan is 1.5kg grain and 9.2 litres of water, could have probably put the lid on but ended up using foil. I did a raspberry wheat the other week and had problems getting all the fruit into the FV so this time I split the batch into two DJs and will put half the fruit into each one and leave for about a week. I'm going to thaw the pieces and drop them in whole, I've seen recipes that have used pulp or blitzed it but I fancy trying it with full. Wanted to ferment at 18C but unfortunately the fridge seems to have gone kaput, looks like it will hold stable at around 22C so that will have to do for this brew. As at this morning the CML looks to be doing it's job and even with the extra headspace the cling film is domed and hard to the touch (think it's MyQul who I saw used cling film rather than an airlock and I've been doing that ever since I read it). Ended up using the Brewers Gold that came in the lucky dip I bought and had forgot it was leaf so chucked a bit extra in. The leaf also made siphoning a bit more of a ball ache but hopefully will hopefully end up with a dozen bottles at the finish line.