Black Friday - 26 November 2021

Help Support The HomeBrew Forum:

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
With black Friday only two weeks away i thought it best to have a single thread where members could post bargains they have spotted rather than have lots of different threads scattered all over the boards so here it is fire away -

Last edited:

Arcs

Landlord.
Reaction score
From what I've seen, our sponsor Brew2bottle is about to make an announcement on their black friday sales. The website is currently being set up for one anyways ;)

HSD

Regular.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This could get messy for me, the hombrew company have the Muntons flagships for £21.60 which seemed v good to me orders on the way, I probably shouldn’t look Lol

Northern_Brewer

Landlord.
Reaction score
Inkbird always have 20-30% off on Black Friday (and also eg on Prime Day).

Just generally, if there's something you fancy getting on BF, it's always worth checking the prices now (or earlier) to see if it's a "real" deal or they're just playing with prices.

Arcs

Landlord.
Reaction score
10% off the new grainfather
Problem is, I've seen that same product with no percent off at the same price on other websites. It pays to research this stuff. I am due some money some time soon, so atm, I am keeping a watchful eye on stuff. I find something of value, I'll let you guys know =)

stripeyjoe

Regular.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Problem is, I've seen that same product with no percent off at the same price on other websites. It pays to research this stuff. I am due some money some time soon, so atm, I am keeping a watchful eye on stuff. I find something of value, I'll let you guys know =)
The S40 has 10% off, not the G40 which is at the standard price.

MickDundee

Landlord.
Reaction score

Just generally, if there's something you fancy getting on BF, it's always worth checking the prices now (or earlier) to see if it's a "real" deal or they're just playing with prices.
For Amazon deals, camelcamel (Amazon price tracker, Amazon price history charts, price watches, and price drop alerts) is the website to check for previous prices. Picked myself up a new pair of trainers from their early BF deals this morning with a genuine £20 reduction!

jayk34

Landlord.
Reaction score

Will have to keep an eye out for another inkbird. I managed to get another fridge in the hope of doubling output.

Brew2bottle Homebrew

THBF Sponsor.
THBF Sponsor
Reaction score
From what I've seen, our sponsor Brew2bottle is about to make an announcement on their black friday sales. The website is currently being set up for one anyways ;)
Hi guys and girls

There's a few offers running already but we'll be adding more products to it over the next week or so :) All offers will be running until the stock is gone or 30th November, whichever happens first.

Cheers

Brew2bottle Homebrew

THBF Sponsor.
THBF Sponsor
Reaction score

Neil Whittaker

Reaction score
Got the 10l Kegland keg, top cap for disconnects and flow control valve for £82. Thus got free delivery.

Been wanting a 10l keg for some time.

Galena

Landlord.
Reaction score
Call me a cynic but I don't believe in BF 'deals' a bit like furniture store 'sales', hike the price for a month or so, then reduce it to normal for the 'sale'. I guess there must be the odd exception. You certainly need to be sure of your prices before being sucked in.

samale

Landlord.
Reaction score
Call me a cynic but I don't believe in BF 'deals' a bit like furniture store 'sales', hike the price for a month or so, then reduce it to normal for the 'sale'. I guess there must be the odd exception. You certainly need to be sure of your prices before being sucked in.
If you know the original price before the sale you can spot a good deal. I bought another 19 litre keg land keg from brew keg tap. It was discounted from 75 to 62.50. I already have 3 so I know this is a good deal and paid 75 for the previous 3.
Was also tempted on the all rounder pressure fermentor. I might have a look later again and convince myself I need one

Galena

Landlord.
Reaction score
If you know the original price before the sale you can spot a good deal.
That is the critical bit of course, and not just a month or so before but the price before it may have been hiked, unfortunately for me I rarely remember that info.

Neil Whittaker

Reaction score
I think this from BKT website is really impressive:

The BKT Black Friday FOMO Guarantee.

Its really annoying when you buy something and then its discounted soon after... So if you've bought something since 18/11/21 and its now in our Black Friday SALE we will give you store credit to the value of the discount to use before Christmas - you need to email us - see details here.

anders

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amazon have a 40L kettle with 20% off in their warehouse sale

Buffalo GL349 Manual Fill Water Boiler 40Ltr 630x433x440mm Stainless Steel Heater, Silver
£100.79 £80.63
Only 1 available

Also note that Amazon Warehouse is customer returned items. This is "Used: Acceptable"

Last edited:

Guzzie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
hi

Just been on Woodford's website and there is a black friday sale - kits are £16