Black Friday Deals?

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does the Homebrew Industry do Black Friday? I'm desperately trying to find a Grainfather deal but not holding too much hope. If anyone spots anything, or any other great bargains, please share.

Also, if anyone wants an additional 20% off BeerHawk, which can stack with the black Friday discount and also works on other stuff (except the grainfather or grainfather branded stuff), then PM me. I just picked up an Anvil SS brew bucket for £88 quid delivered instead of £124. My first shiny fv!

Why have anything "Black Friday", the majority of us don't seem to live in America and that's where Black (or blue, green or purple, not to mention pink, orange or any other colour for that matter!!!) Friday comes from - or so they claim, loudly, with a yanky accent.

Craft-A-Brew in the US have a selection of discounts:

https://craftabrew.com/collections/black-friday-cyber-monday

I would really like one of their Catalyst fermenters, and they have 20% off at the moment:

https://craftabrew.com/products/the-catalyst-fermentation-system

$159 is a pretty good price for this I think, sadly delivery to Europe is another $81. Depends how badly I want it........

Especially when I can buy an SSBrewtech Brew Bucket 26 litres from here for €177, free delivery, with "Crazy Friday" discount:

https://www.braumarkt.com/en/ss-brewtech-brew-bucket-26-liter-7-gal.html

Braumarkt is offering 11% off everything with the code "crazyfriday".

Also, if anyone wants an additional 20% off BeerHawk, which can stack with the black Friday discount and also works on other stuff (except the grainfather or grainfather branded stuff), then PM me. I just picked up an Anvil SS brew bucket for £88 quid delivered instead of £124. My first shiny fv!

Some good features on that bucket, decent handles, punched markings inside, coned bottom, racking arm movable even during transfer.
Negatives I would say are tap could be hard to clean and may not fit in some fridges due to the width of the handles.
Good bucket for £88, that's for sure.

Last edited:
I have a running Black Friday update thread on Facebook UK Homebrewing Community, there are a few things but nothing outstanding so far.

Please feel free to add any you find.

Aamcle

That's a fantastic price for that FV @IainM ! I was looking at that FV this time last year but, at the time, it was only available in the US. I ended up going for a SS Brewmaster Bucket instead but that was a good bit more expensive. I don't regret my purchase - it's a fantastic piece of kit - however, if I were to ever want another SS FV in the future I'd likely go for the Anvil version. Would be great to see a review thread from you once you've had a shot of it.athumb..

Latest posts

Back