Blockages

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
440506F8-CE62-449B-9C22-EAA2F40C60A2.jpeg
84E935C1-239E-46D0-9506-20A7128904EB.jpeg

Hi Lisa i have used my brewzilla twice, first brew i used 70g of pellets and just chucked them in but i drained into fv with the tap no prob lovely clear wort, second brew i used 120g of pellets in the hop spider i them pumped the wort into the fv again no problem, the reason i did it is i am still learning how much mash water i need and sparge water to hit the numbers i am aiming for, i like the look of that helix thing setup let us know how you go on with it

Will do Rod, thanks. Hope you’re enjoying your BZ.

Brewfather looks to be great for giving you mash water amounts, once you’ve done a few brews and got the mash profile right. Dead space amounts and so on. We’re working on that at the minute.

I have brewfather Lisa and i agree it is very good my first brew was a Gash recipe for bitter and was spot on, second brew i was a litre short and 2 points over og, you can check Gash out on the homebrew network on you tube he has been brewing years and is very good

Latest posts

Back