Blue Stone IPA

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cestrian

Regular.
Reaction score
Spent the last week in Pembrokeshire where I was lucky enough to try a fantastic IPA and PA by Blue Stone brewery based in Newport. Two very nice fruity beers that I would love to have a go at brewing.

Has anyone got any idea which hops are used in these beers?

Spent the last week in Pembrokeshire where I was lucky enough to try a fantastic IPA and PA by Blue Stone brewery based in Newport. Two very nice fruity beers that I would love to have a go at brewing.

Has anyone got any idea which hops are used in these beers?
Depends which IPA, it would seem. There's one with Simcoe and Mosaic and a seasonal with Motueka and Sauvin. Didn't see a pale ale listed.
https://www.bluestonebrewing.co.uk/shop/Some of their pricing seems a bit adventurous!

I spend a lot of time in Newport and been to the brewery. There pretty friendly, send them a message to ask about the hops.

£30 for a case of 12 seems pretty standard from a brewery although have found some of there most recent brews were not to my taste. Struggled to drink a bedrock blonde.

Back