BOEL iTap counter pressure filler

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6EE99E63-754B-4058-AD9A-E10C8B8FFB9D.jpeg
2C0ADEB1-5D6A-4204-BBE5-3BAC898B362A.jpeg
2C0ADEB1-5D6A-4204-BBE5-3BAC898B362A.jpeg

They look very much like rip-offs of the "Pegus" taps. But you do have to modify a washer as a packer to make that tap work with glass bottles (they are designed for PET).

And being Russian made require you to step through even more hoops to get your hands on one. Pegus taps cost about £100-£180 depending on style (so comparable). They are very swish, but the Tapcooler one looks less hassle for the odd bottle now and then.

They look very much like rip-offs of the "Pegus" taps. But you do have to modify a washer as a packer to make that tap work with glass bottles (they are designed for PET).

And being Russian made require you to step through even more hoops to get your hands on one. Pegus taps cost about £100-£180 depending on style (so comparable). They are very swish, but the Tapcooler one looks less hassle for the odd bottle now and then.

You have to purchase the PET adapter of just purchase the PET version to start with.

The guy in the video looks utterly terrified of it. It's a no front me based on likelihood of death/dismemberment

Hello guys! I work for this company in Hong Kong. There are different types of clamp-locks for these taps such as for PET bottles, long neck crown cap bottles (14 mm neck), short neck crown cap bottles (12mm neck), swing-top bottles, champagne bottles and growlers. At the moment, you can purchase our products from the Malt Miller. We have beer cooperating for a long time.

I picked up one of these from Malt Miller. Yes, it is expensive at £115 for the crown cap version but it was so, so easy to set up and use. Hook it up to gas and beer and fill away with zero foaming. Very happy with it. I should add that I have not tried any other method of filling from a keg so can't compare ease of use with anything else.

I picked up one of these from Malt Miller. Yes, it is expensive at £115 for the crown cap version but it was so, so easy to set up and use. Hook it up to gas and beer and fill away with zero foaming. Very happy with it. I should add that I have not tried any other method of filling from a keg so can't compare ease of use with anything else.
Hi I am awaiting delivery of one of these taps, could you give me some idea of your co2 gas pressure to the tap please

Back