• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Boiler and 2 x chiller' s

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am having a bit of a clear out and have a couple of items for sale.

First up is my trusty peco boiler with buzuca filter and false bottom. Element is like new. Will all be wasted prior to sale. Works really well for biab or can be used with a grain basket or hlt. Can easily make a 23l batch but I often brewed slightly bigger.£15.

I also have 2 copper immersion chiller's. Both are made from 10m of copper. They can connect together or be used stand alone. When together they get the wort down really quickly. Can measure if wanted. They will come with fittings as seen. £15 each.

I am based in mid wales but can post at buyers expense - may take me a couple of days to find the right size boxes.

Attachments

• 20211214_135332.jpg
    20211214_135332.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 20211214_135139.jpg
    20211214_135139.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 20211214_135117.jpg
    20211214_135117.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 20211214_135102.jpg
    20211214_135102.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 69
  • 20211214_135055.jpg
    20211214_135055.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 71
Grab the deal of the century

Hi @Leon103 , i'd be interested in the boiler and one of the chillers, it would have to be posted if possible as i'm down in Cornwall, do you think you could get them in the same box? I'm away at the mo so might be a delay in getting back to you if/when you reply. Is there a thermostat on the boiler?

Hi @Leon103 , i'd be interested in the boiler and one of the chillers, it would have to be posted if possible as i'm down in Cornwall, do you think you could get them in the same box? I'm away at the mo so might be a delay in getting back to you if/when you reply. Is there a thermostat on the boiler?

Hi. Yes I should be able to package a chiller and the boiler together.
Is there a preference for which chiller.

Can sort it out when you are back if you wish. I can look at postage options.

That's great thanks mate, the wider one if poss? I'm back on wednesday (not that it stops anything I suppose, i have intermittent internet) but no rush as long as that's fine by you. Perhaps if you check out a box and postage, I'll defo buy it, think the postage should be no more than £20 or so? Anyway let me know. 👍

That's great thanks mate, the wider one if poss? I'm back on wednesday (not that it stops anything I suppose, i have intermittent internet) but no rush as long as that's fine by you. Perhaps if you check out a box and postage, I'll defo buy it, think the postage should be no more than £20 or so? Anyway let me know. 👍
Forgot to say there is no thermostat. But can be plugged into inkbird etc. Gets to a boil really quickly.

I will weigh tomorrow. Haven't got a box yet but could wrap it in a few layers of bubble wrap

No worries on the thermostat, realised I could do that with the inkbird after I posted. Cheers again 👍
I have given it a rough weigh (will double check on better scales), but it is not more than 10kg. So options would be Royal Mail (£10) or Hermes (£8, depending on your postcode).

Or you can look elsewhere and I can make it available for collection

I have given it a rough weigh (will double check on better scales), but it is not more than 10kg. So options would be Royal Mail (£10) or Hermes (£8, depending on your postcode).

Or you can look elsewhere and I can make it available for collection

Cheers mate, so that would make it £40 ish I think? Let me know when you double check but that's fine by me. 👍

Back