Boris at PMQ's

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chippy_Tea

Administrator.
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I missed it but heard later he was squirming over the downing street Christmas party accusations, will this be end of Boris as PM?

I haven't seen much of Keir Starmer but i thought he did a good job on him today.

BREAKING

Government spokeswoman Allegra Stratton resigns after she was seen in video with Downing Street staff joking about lockdown Christmas party at No 10

This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly. Please refresh the page for the fullest version.
You can receive Breaking News on a smartphone or tablet via the
BBC News App. You can also follow @BBCBreaking on Twitter to get the latest alerts.

Last edited:
His numerous denials that any rules were broken are starting to smell more and more like ********, especially now that AS has resigned. There is no smoke without fire . . . . He should do the honourable thing, and fall on his sword.

His numerous denials that any rules were broken are starting to smell more and more like ********, especially now that AS has resigned. There is no smoke without fire . . . . He should do the honourable thing, and fall on his sword.

Will he accept her resignation or will he carry on denying anything happened and say she doesn't need to.

I missed it but heard later he was squirming over the downing street Christmas party accusations, will this be end of Boris as PM?
Not just Boris, but the rest of that pustulating scum that floats up there with him. For example, nothing happens at Number 10 without the police knowing about it and keeping an eye on the place as people go in and out. Therefore the police were perfectly aware the law was being broken and yet they did nothing about it. Dick needs to resign, too, this is just the latest in a litany of outrages she has overseen. The Met is every bit as rotten as the Tory cabinet.

Did anyone see Ellwood (Bournemouth East) on Channel 4 news last night? He could hardly conceal his disgust for what's going on. And he's one of them!

Not just Boris, but the rest of that pustulating scum that floats up there with him. For example, nothing happens at Number 10 without the police knowing about it and keeping an eye on the place as people go in and out. Therefore the police were perfectly aware the law was being broken and yet they did nothing about it. Dick needs to resign, too, this is just the latest in a litany of outrages she has overseen. The Met is every bit as rotten as the Tory cabinet.

Did anyone see Ellwood (Bournemouth East) on Channel 4 news last night? He could hardly conceal his disgust for what's going on. And he's one of them!
Very well said. All of them look down their noses at the “commoners”
They are so far removed from reality that they see nothing wrong with what they are doing and totally agree that the met are as deep in the coverup as the top tier are . Laughing stock of Europe. And rightly so.

I do hope everyone who puts the X in the Tory box keeps this in the forefront of their minds next time around. Somehow I doubt it though, but it is distilled essence of Tory in all its barenaked disgustingness.

I do hope everyone who puts the X in the Tory box keeps this in the forefront of their minds next time around. Somehow I doubt it though, but it is distilled essence of Tory in all its barenaked disgustingness.

Especially the labour voters that "lent" the Tories their vote!

Boris basically still denied all knowledge (yeah, right - we all know how reliable he is in owning up to anything) and threw Allegra Stratton to the wolves.
Even his 'apologies' were those mealey mouthed ones they all make now.
They don't apologise for the transgressions, only that people felt upset about what has been revealed of what they have done, now that they have been discovered and published.
Listen to their words very carefully and you will hear what I mean, this is what happens every scandalous act revealed now (the ones that we know about, that is! ).

I have to laugh, one tory mp saying they police need to investigate, investigate what they already know and have done so for nearly a year you can't even fart near the place without them knowing, so they are complicite to, thats it for me now had my 3 jabs done my lockdowns i am doing no more by that i mean i not going to be reckless and throw caution to the wind

String him up by the goolies on a bungee rope.

aps,504x498,small,transparent-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Latest posts

Back