Boris at PMQ's

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God help us if they do

I have always said they handled covid well and was slated for saying it but they said they wouldn't put NI up and it's already going up abandoning their manifesto promise and they haven't ruled out more as the sky new article below says.
What happened to all the millions we are not paying to be in the EU?

Boris Johnson has refused to rule out further tax rises prior to the next general election as he defended his abandonment of a Conservative manifesto promise not to raise National Insurance contributions.

After unveiling his plan for a hike in National Insurance contributions by 1.25% to pay for the social care system in England

image.jpg

Last edited:
Yet another massive home goal by the Do As We Say, Not As We Do Party party. How can they expect anyone to follow this clown & his cronies? This is what happens when politicians get to run something they just don’t understand (…and do they really understand the UK…?). About time the medical experts were put in charge of Pandemic Management and bin these self-serving hypocrites off.

Yet another massive home goal by the Do As We Say, Not As We Do Party party. How can they expect anyone to follow this clown & his cronies? This is what happens when politicians get to run something they just don’t understand (…and do they really understand the UK…?). About time the medical experts were put in charge of Pandemic Management and bin these self-serving hypocrites off.

Please!
But not until I've shifted my imported stock of non-compliant face asks, soiled aprons, and got a contract for a new useless track and trace system, after my incompetent Conservative mates have shut down the previously fully operational and locally run Community health alert system that worked very well.
And all for a bargain price that will see me in clover, negotiated down the pub with my Minister mate.

5 live live report the police are not going to investigate as there isn't enough evidence, I was going to say unbelievable but with this lot it isn't.

You guys all keep saying he should resign - but that doesn't mean a General election. It just means some other Tory taking his place. So what's the point?

5 live live report the police are not going to investigate as there isn't enough evidence, I was going to say unbelievable but with this lot it isn't.
In fairness to the Met, they haven’t as far as I’m aware been investigating ANY retrospective covid breaches. They have (or should have) better things to do. However the fact that there’s a permanent police presence at Downing Street raises many questions about why they didn’t act at the time. We’ll never know how many of the self serving bar stewards they could have caught out.

You guys all keep saying he should resign - but that doesn't mean a General election. It just means some other Tory taking his place. So what's the point?
Good point. In recent months there’s been a steady drip, drip of sleaze, corruption, nepotism and contempt for ordinary people but there are still too many people who refuse to acknowledge it.

I felt a little tinge of sympathy for Allegra Stratton when I saw her statement yesterday but it soon disappeared. They are all taking the p*ss out of us.

Err... No Without labour seats in Scotland it's almost impossible for Labour to become the next government.

The lovely Sturgeon will keep the Bulington Club boys in charge while she nackers Scotland, for instance look up hes treatment of the islanders.

atb

Latest posts

Back