Boris gone.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read Dickens. As far as I am concerned the people that created the Brexit are called Veneering, Podsnap and Merdle.

Read the history of WWII and the creation of the atom bomb. That is the turning point in the decline of Britain as a world power: the realisation that Britain alone did not have the resources to develop the atomic bomb. Followed by the subsequent falling apart of the British empire.

As a European, I also have sometimes my concerns about the EU, especially about the Commission, and I find the European Parliament too tame. But leaving is not a solution. Small countries would get crushed by market manipulation, and before you know it, there would be again all kinds of agreements, creating again a Benelux, and larger and larger trade agreements, and after 50 years you would again have a kind of EU.

Add Bumble to that, and the people who created the Poor Laws.

Ooo this is a spikey thread lol... lots of snowflakes on here not wishing to cut the umbilical cord.. hang on to mutty Merkel apron she will tell us we can’t have to many sweeties it’s bad for our teeth.
Funny how some people just don’t like democracy when it doesn’t suit.
Ps we are not out yet so how come so many negative comments about what it’s like to leave.

One thing that has annoyed me since the begging is remainers saying the people who voted out didn't know what they were voting for the ballot paper gives two options there was no third - "Leave but not really leave we will make it up as we go along later" Out meant out to those that voted out whether you remainers like it or not!

ddddddd.jpg

Last edited:
It’s the only argument they have chippy.
May was never for out she was/is a fudge PM
We need someone with balls literally

He is a Tory so obviously he is partly responsible!

I have a feeling you may have misunderstood my reply (either deliberately or by accident).
Boris, of course, was one of the most high profile Pro-Brexit campaigners in the Conservative party.

This was partly because of his stunts (the Brexit Bus comes to mind), his stint as Mayor of London, his Olympics high jinks and his former life as A Have I Got News for You presenter (I'm also leaving out his journalism and his crazy hair).

I believe Boris is a very intelligent man. I also believe his moral compass is broken and that his political gamble, to gain the PM job through Brexit, has largely failed.

Boris Johnson was the man who compared the ongoing Irish Border issue to the London Congestion Charge (oyster card).
As a journalist he faked quotes and was subsequently sacked.
Boris, through incompetence almost caused the sentence of British citizen in Iran to be lenghtened.
Finally Johnson stages a photo shoot while signing his (very very long) resignation letter.

I would never write this man off, but Theresa May has a much better chance delivering an achievable Brexit without him.

That is just gibberish and word salad.

Brexit is the "affront" to democracy. A binary question on a decision which the electorate wasn't informed to make. Project lies defeated project fear, with the help of Russian bots, breaking electoral commission rules and the Cambridge Analytica scandal.

What is there to like about Johnson? He's an incompetent buffoon.

The politicians can't concentrate on what the country voted for with the nation's best interests at heart:
1. The leave campaigners had no idea what to do once they won the referendum
2. Leaving the EU is the opposite of the nation's best interests
3. Half of the country did not vote to leave the EU. Why should they be completely dismissed?

Patronising. You may not have the intellect to make this decision but may of us do. I was perfectly well informed and would not be bullied by the fear smearing liberal wet lettuces. It's happening so lets do it right.

Let me remind you that unsuccessful journalists in the past have pleaded for total war.

Last edited:
Who or what next I wonder.

Boris Johnson has resigned as foreign secretary, becoming the third minister in 24 hours to walk out of the government rather than back Theresa May’s plans for a soft Brexit.

https://www.google.com/search?clien......0i13k1j0i13i30k1j0i13i5i30k1.0.Dlf1fUTuzA0
Thank goodness Boris has gone. Let's hope it's permanently. He is, after all, the idiot who told the public that there would be more money for the NHS by destroying the national economy. Amazingly a great proportion of the gullible public believed him, and now we are almost up s--t creek unless someone has the wisdom and strength of will to cancel Brexit. Boris is interested in Boris, and stuff everything and everyone else.

Some guilible people believed there would be a war if we voted leave some gullible people believed we would have a emergency budget if we leave some gullible people believed we would have mass unemployment.
They same lies told if we didn’t join the euro.
Some people just can’t take being on the side that lost, a DEMOCRATIC vote

One thing that has annoyed me since the begging is remainers saying the people who voted out didn't know what they were voting for the ballot paper gives two options there was no third - "Leave but not really leave we will make it up as we go along later" Out meant out to those that voted out whether you remainers like it or not!

ddddddd.jpg

Are you seriously telling me you'd bottomed out the implications of the decision, either way? Or did you just go on your gut?

Some guilible people believed there would be a war if we voted leave some gullible people believed we would have a emergency budget if we leave some gullible people believed we would have mass unemployment.
They same lies told if we didn’t join the euro.
Some people just can’t take being on the side that lost, a DEMOCRATIC vote
Juncker is a true *******.

Boris is a highly intelligent buffoon. He'll be back after regrouping. He declared his position rather late but has had the guts to stick to his principals, if a politician can truly have principals.

All the remoaners are applying for French, German and Spanish passports and have left already...

Er ... not all of us! :laugh8:

Boris reminds me of the saying "Throw pennies at me I'm daft!"

I reckon Boris uses his buffoonery to hide a level of low cunning that may very well propel him to the position of Prime Minister; at which stage his lack of intelligence will become apparent.

However, by that time it will be too late. The lunatics will be in charge of the asylum, the UK will become a third rate entity in the world and the three major powers (China, USA and the EU) will decide how the world is run.

Enjoy! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back