Bottle Swap / Tasting Buddy

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stubrewworx

Regular.
Reaction score
Apart from the comps on here I don't have anyone for constructive criticism. Guys at work just 'love it'! Free beer I suppose?

I know a lot of you swap around, but anyone fancy being a regular taster of mine?

Ideally I would get some in return, which would also be useful to me.

I've done 14 brews to date this year with completely different reviews, joint 3rd in one comp and possibly last in another.

Stu.

Hi Stu

I'd be happy to be your Tasting Buddy. I used to do regular bottle swaps but these seem to have petered out recently.

Although I have done over a hundred brews getting constructive feedback is difficult. As you say friends just say it is great cos it's free beer.

I have some of the proper bottle packaging so would be happy to send the first bottle and then you can re-use it for the return.

PM me if interested

@Dads_Ale that would be great. I'm due to send you my brown porter for the dark beers comp, i can send what else i have for critique. I have your address and will send my address via pm.

Cheers :smallcheers:

I'd be interested in this too, i do try to brew all kinds of styles and often wonder how close they are to what I intended. Im a chef by trade so am quite self-critical anyway but always prefer an independent review.

Latest posts

Back