Bottle swap.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I didn't get any takers when I posted this in the- What are you drinking thread, so will try here.

I recently kegged a riwaka pale ale.

Recipe is in my brewday thread. Think heavy hopped hazy pale.

I am happy to bottle a few this week to send for a swap. Particularly looking for a Belgian pale, dunkelweizen or Baltic porter in return. Why those, well they are planned brews and I would like to try some before building a recipe. I am happy to send the beer first so the box can be returned.

Let me know if it interests you.

Attachments

• 20210403_164526.jpg
    20210403_164526.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 102
Leon I would be happy to swap. I could send a doppelbock or if you want to wait I am bottling a Belgian Trappist single this week.

I have a Baltic porter that I bottled in june last year if you want to try that, I thought it was pretty good if a little less alcoholic at 6.5% than it was supposed to be.

I have a Baltic porter that I bottled in june last year if you want to try that, I thought it was pretty good if a little less alcoholic at 6.5% than it was supposed to be.
Sounds good. When I was thinking of doing a baltic my first thoughts were not to make it too strong.

Pm me your address.

I didn't get any takers when I posted this in the- What are you drinking thread, so will try here.

I recently kegged a riwaka pale ale.

Recipe is in my brewday thread. Think heavy hopped hazy pale.

I am happy to bottle a few this week to send for a swap. Particularly looking for a Belgian pale, dunkelweizen or Baltic porter in return. Why those, well they are planned brews and I would like to try some before building a recipe. I am happy to send the beer first so the box can be returned.

Let me know if it interests you.
I would be up for a swap but I do not have one of the beers you are looking ATM. I have a 6.45% NEIPA which was brewed with Mosaic, Citra and Simcoe. Let me know if that intrigues you or not.

I would be up for a swap but I do not have one of the beers you are looking ATM. I have a 6.45% NEIPA which was brewed with Mosaic, Citra and Simcoe. Let me know if that intrigues you or not.
Sounds good to me.
Should have enough boxes to post this week, if not it will be next week.
Pm me your address.

Cheers Leon
I'm looking for guinea pigs for feedback on the British Golden Ale I'll be brewing at the weekend.
acheers.

Latest posts

Back