Bottle swap.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished a dopplebock from @samale . I have to say this is maybe the 2nd time ( could be 1st)I have had this style so I had to read up to see what I was getting into. That was a tasty beer and based on my quick research seemed very much as described. Fluffy head, dark brown in colour. It had a medium body and nice and smooth easy drinking 7% lager. Slight molasses/dark fruit flavours. Really nice beer 👍🏼
IMG_20210422_202337.jpg

Last edited:
Just finished a dopplebock from @samale . I have to say this is maybe the 2nd time ( could be 1st)I have had this style so I had to read up to see what I was getting into. That was a tasty beer and based on my quick research seemed very much as described. Fluffy head, dark brown in colour. It had a medium body and nice and smooth easy drinking 7% lager. Slight molasses/dark fruit flavours. Really nice beer 👍🏼
View attachment 45656
Cheers this is the first time I have made anything like this. To be honest I think it's spot on. Interesting to see how it gets on in this month's competition.

Are you still doing this? Id like to get into some swaps and get some good feedback. Also might be able to make up for my very average entry in to last months comp...

Back