Bottle swap.

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please can you each post a photo of the beer.

Dave just sent me a picture of his and it looks like mud water. Nothing like what is coming out of the keg. I had this with a dipa that I bottled and I am not sure why. Just poured a couple of pints and it is super bright and like pineapple juice.

2nd dodgy picture received. I am looking into why or where the o2 as got into the bottling process. I can only think that it's not pulling co2 from the bottles when I push the button on the filler.

So speaking to @dan125 it would appear I misunderstood the instructions on my tapcooler and I haven't been letting the o2 escape. So the beer you received is ruined. Totally apologise. Happy to send replacements once I source some boxes

From @Hoddy description then yes. Can't believe in 48 hours it has ruined the beer. At least I know what I did wrong and got my bottle filler working the wrong way.
Are they in glass bottles? I got so fed up trying to fill glass bottles from the keg. More hassle than its worth, IMO.

I haven't got mine yet but it will be interesting to open both at the same time to see the difference.

Nothing wrong with my bottle @Leon103
Juicy mango pineapple. Soft and smooth. Low bitterness. Could do with a touch more carb but cracking pint, thanks.
acheers.
:hat:
20210417_135146.jpg

Are they in glass bottles? I got so fed up trying to fill glass bottles from the keg. More hassle than its worth, IMO.

I haven't got mine yet but it will be interesting to open both at the same time to see the difference.
Yes glass bottles. My issue was I was following a YouTube video on how to use my tapcooler but the guy was doing it wrong.

Back