Bottles going begging

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eyuptm

Regular.
Reaction score
Hi, and season's felicitations to you all!!
Having successfully moved from bottling to using Cornies, I find myself tripping over a big pile of crated 500ml bottles.
They've all been rinsed after use, and will probably only need a quick rinse/sanitise before next use....
I'm in Berkshire, near Windsor, if anyone wants some/all of them before they go to the tip.... Seems a shame....

Attachments

• IMG_20201231_150550.jpg
    IMG_20201231_150550.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 78
It does seem a shame. Why not fill them up and give them to the down-and-outs. I've no doubt Windsor Council will clear them up afterwards.

Edit: I think it was the "going begging" bit of the title which unconsciously triggered this mad suggestion.

Last edited:
...in a father Christmas
It does seem a shame. Why not fill them up and give them to the down-and-outs. I've no doubt Windsor Council will clear them up afterwards.

Edit: I think it was the "going begging" bit of the title which unconsciously triggered this mad suggestion.
...in a father Christmas suit.

I have not been over to windsor for a couple of years, if you filled that stash of bottles up and gave them to the homeless, you would run out half way down the high street.
Every shop door way had a couple of residents last time i was there.

Latest posts

Back