Bottling bucket

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bottling Festival Founding Father's and silicon washer popped off over the flange of the tap.
Have bottled it having caught it in a clean bucket although it washed over the table (not sanitised)
Guess all to be done is it to sup it up quick,
Question what do others use. This is the soft washer that came with the little bottler. Do you use fiber washers?

Attachments

• 20210625_175313.mp4
    20.3 MB
Last edited:
I'd still want to do something about controlling the flow in to the other bucket. Just letting it flow like that is inviting oxygenation problems.

All I'll say is, if that flow from one vessel to another is going to cause oxygenation problems, then I'm going to be screwed with every brew I do. And I don't think that is the case.

All I'll say is, if that flow from one vessel to another is going to cause oxygenation problems, then I'm going to be screwed with every brew I do. And I don't think that is the case.

I think oxygenation is only an issue to those brewing that american imitation beer with too many hops.

Like Moto, I've never had problems with oxygenation when making lightly carbonated ales etc.

I think oxygenation is only an issue to those brewing that american imitation beer with too many hops.

Like Moto, I've never had problems with oxygenation when making lightly carbonated ales etc.
My 2 oxidised beers were both German style pseudo-pilsners.

Latest posts

Back