bottling for first time

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geordie brewer

Reaction score
well the time came to bottle last night was a bit nervous, could of killed the missus also after an hour washing and sterilising bottle in the bathroom she came in and started spraying hairspray :oops:, so after shouting at her and nearly making her cry i rinsed them a few more times and left them to dry, :pray:

so if it taste horrible its her fault (or the fact that i may of added too much sugar when priming either way its my 1st try and i'll still drink it allllllllllllll :drunk:

this is the end product after alot of work :clap:

fwslts.jpg

That looks like a good haul :thumb:
But are they 2 wine bottles I see? If so you want to be careful, they are likely to explode - they're not designed to take any presure.

yes they are i didnt want to use them or the grolsche bottles but i started to run out, i ended up pouring what was left in the priming bin in a pint glass and drank it :thumb:

I'd go and get some cheap lemonade and pour it away then refill the bottles with whats in the wine bottles. Definitely dont want beer in those. BOOM! :shock:

Latest posts

Back