Brains BLACK

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had some while in cardiff a few weeks ago,
loverly stuff...no recipe though.. :(

heres a pic of some beer [brains sa] and pies

IMAG0716_zpse9d61e99.jpg

just sat enjoying a pint of this, bought a bottle to taste a stout and actually see if I like it. result is its bloody great any recipes close to this drink? thanks

I like the brains products, that's what I drink when I'm out. As I'm still on kits wouldn't have a recipe but when I finally am able to afford an AG setup will be looking for this one.

going to try the burton bridge top dog stout in the next week or so from GW book. will see how this comes out.

will do, its not looking good. bills have taken up too much money so none left to put an order in but will be done definitely next pay day

danb said:
just sat enjoying a pint of this, bought a bottle to taste a stout and actually see if I like it. result is its bloody great any recipes close to this drink? thanks
I am sure it does not come in bottles, maybe it was Brains Dark or Jack Black?

your right mate just checked the empty bottle and it was brains original stout. will have to try the black if its even better.

Not tried the original stout, the black comes in 440ml cans with a draught flow widget in the can, their website says it is on draught in the pub around the corner from the house I am buying but the 1 time I have been there I could see no trace of it, couldn't be bothered to ask as it was busy as hell in there... Maybe next time.

Will have to try the stout though :)

Latest posts

Back