• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Braumeister 20 litre for sale

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Braumeister 20 litre purchased in 2016. Good condition. Comes with Bac Brewing filter discs and Bac Brewing Extender disc and filter. I also have a homemade insulation jacket and the Bac Springer Filter as well.
Regards
Patch

Attachments

• DSCI0257.JPG
    DSCI0257.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 167
  • DSCI0258.JPG
    DSCI0258.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 167
  • DSCI0259.JPG
    DSCI0259.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 157
  • DSCI0260.JPG
    DSCI0260.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 152
  • DSCI0261.JPG
    DSCI0261.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
I'm tempted but I'm torn. I'm getting rid of all the plastic. Its time to upgrade. I was going for an SS version of my 3V system but this offer has got me thinking.
Sorry Patch, I'm faffing around here and thinking aloud.

Ive only ever done 3V Patch ...... And I need to read a bit more about the Braumeister!

I have absolutely no experience with a Grainfather, but my standard spec 2015 (Patch’s one) has been pretty much faultless for 5 years now. I’ve just finished brew #39 on it and it’s still as new!

Lots of good info, thanks. Must admit I'm interested. Just not sure if Patch will hang around while I digest all this. Patch, if you do get an offer don't wait for me.

I’ve a BM for a few years now and done about 40 brews on it. Like everything it’s not without an issue or two but am very happy with it. That’s a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back