Braumeister 20L -used for £750 on eBay

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Business with 100% positive feedback and accepts returns.

Return policy details
Returns accepted
Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Find out more about your rights as a buyer and exceptions .

Business seller information
London Beer Lab
Karl Durand O'Connor
Arch 41
Nursery Road
London
London
SW9 8BP
United Kingdom

A much loved 20 litre Speidel Braumeister. Used frequently for 4 plus years, very reliable and robust piece of equipment.

The original one vessel professional brewing system from Speidel - Germany.

Gentle, upward recirculating mash. Good efficiency so no need for a separate sparge on lower ABV beers, saving time and meaning no need for a separate sparge water heater. Just setup the mash program and leave. When you come back the mash and sparge will be complete meaning all you have to do is lift the grain basket out and leave to drain before starting the boil program.

Programmable Mash Steps to allow for Step Mash
Programmable reminders for hop additions (3)

Comes with:Single vessel 20 litre Braumeister with pump (non adjustable) and controller, Malt Pipe, 2 x Grating, 2 x Gauze mesh, 1 x Lifting handle, 1 x Malt Pipe Rest,

Missing from original - edge protection for feet (3)

And eBay will quickly refund you if the goods don't arrive, so long as you don't deal outside the eBay/PayPal ecosystem.

But four years is quite old - maybe put in a cheeky offer!

But four years is quite old - maybe put in a cheeky offer!

One of the main plus points for the BM is its replaceable element which the cheaper all in ones don't offer so in theory age shouldn't be a concern.

I seem to remember all the BM components are replaceable but haven't checked so may be wrong.

Last edited:
I posted about this on here a few months ago. Same seller. They had maybe 10 to sell at that time.

They were really good. Said if there were any problems with mine to take it back to them and they’ll swap it for another.

I made an offer they took, so my advice is to make an offer.

No problems at all.

I’ve since replaced the mash screens as they go a bit odd after a while. I bought BacBrewing ones to replace.

I also bought the edge protectors which were like £3 I think from BrewUK.

Oh, and replaced the tap because I wanted to use quick disconnects.

It’s the ‘old’ controller on it, but that’s a bonus in my books. The new ones are prone to get condensation behind the screen.

I offered £401 and it was declined instantly.

I then offered £600 and that was declined. Luckily, as I had forgotten that it was 'collection only'.

But most sellers will accept courier collection if the buyer organises it. Some couriers are remarkably good value so it's worth a punt even if you can't collect.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back