Brew for my Dad

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Bible

Reaction score
I have an interesting request. My father is visiting from Australia and only drinks his own homebrew. He would like to send his kit and have it brewed into a 5 or 11 gallon keg for my kegerator I have here in the UK.

Would yourself or someone you know be able to brew 30 or 60 litres of his homebrew kit? Obviously I would be happy to pay for the time.

Thanks in advance

Thanks guys, the kit is hops etc, I have just asked him, sorry I don't know the details. I serve larger with gas from kegerator like in the pub, Amstel, Koronburg etc. BTW I am in the Manchester area if anyone was wondering. Much appreciated for the posts

It is 2 cans of malt, 2 bags of blend, 2 packets of yeast and 2 packs of hops. Would like to have it before the middle of August if someone has the time and would like some extra cash :) Many thanks

It would be a bit young if you want it for mid August but do-able, I have a couple of brew fridges doing nothing at the moment. I live in South Leicester and would be willing to do it for nothing if you can get it to me and collect it if you get no other offers

It would be a bit young if you want it for mid August but do-able, I have a couple of brew fridges doing nothing at the moment. I live in South Leicester and would be willing to do it for nothing if you can get it to me and collect it if you get no other offers

If it is to be kegged then it is very doable. I really don't subscribe to this 2-2-2 that seems to be de rigeur around these parts. For a light-coloured hoppy beer, 2 weeks in the fermenter and another week or so carbing up in the corny and you are good to go.

If it is to be kegged then it is very doable. I really don't subscribe to this 2-2-2 that seems to be de rigeur around these parts. For a light-coloured hoppy beer, 2 weeks in the fermenter and another week or so carbing up in the corny and you are good to go.
I agree. I've been happy drinking some of my beers about 2 weeks after pitching yeast. Can't help the OP but wish him well

Latest posts

Back