• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to The Homebrew Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment Wanted Brew kettle/pot

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AJA

Landlord.
Reaction score
Hi, a long shot, but has anyone who has upgraded to an all-in-one system perhaps got a brew kettle taking up space?

I need a bigger one than I have, but there doesn't seem to be many reasonably priced new options going.

Looking for around 30l if possible
Thanks
Anthony

Hi Anthony
I might have my 30 Litre bolier (converted to give a good rolling boil) in the roof of the garage still. I can check if you like, where are you based?

I'd be interested depending on how local you are. I'm in SE London

Ah, sorry, too far away then. I am in Doncaster.

Hi, a long shot, but has anyone who has upgraded to an all-in-one system perhaps got a brew kettle taking up space?

I need a bigger one than I have, but there doesn't seem to be many reasonably priced new options going.

Looking for around 30l if possible
Thanks
Anthony
I have one of these that I have been considering selling. Only used twice for sparge water. As I am 50/50 on whether to sell it, a reasonable price would sway me(not trying to be awkward, honest).
https://www.themaltmiller.co.uk/product/35l-stainless-steel-brew-kettle/

On reflection, I'm going to stick to doing split boils. I think my gas cooker would struggle to boil 30l of wort so I'll do 2 x 15l instead.

Back