Brew Off 2021 -DIPA

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This made for a good read, think I'll have a go at that recipe at some point. Did you decide on the next theme..?

This made for a good read, think I'll have a go at that recipe at some point. Did you decide on the next theme..?

@Hoddy mentioned this in the week and I totally forgot to reply. My brew plans have been delayed some what recently but I have just bottle a all in one so keen to get going again but that won't be until next month. I wouldn't mind an attempt at a Belgian beer

@Hoddy mentioned this in the week and I totally forgot to reply. My brew plans have been delayed some what recently but I have just bottle a all in one so keen to get going again but that won't be until next month. I wouldn't mind an attempt at a Belgian beer

It does feel that we should be starting another brew off and banter around about now.

How about a Belgian IPA?

@Leon103 and @Hoddy I have just posted a new beer for you to try. Saison hopped with Lemondrop bottle conditioned with Brett. I had planned to leave it a little longer but happy with the Brett effect on the sample I had this week.
@dan125 there is a bottle waiting for you if your dropping the other beers.

Back