Brew Off 2021 -DIPA

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He sent it today so still on for Friday. Your beers arrived today, along with Dan's. You should have put the dipa in the smaller bottle. It's going to be a heavy night
Cool🍺
I did think about doing a smaller bottle of the DIPA but Mr @dan125 I love a cloudwater 440 DIPA said best send a big bottle😳🥴..best get some lucozade sport in for the morning 😂

Yep I have now received @dave_77 and @Leon103 and @dan125 beers now and they are all tucked up in the fridge. Which is by my front door (different story)

mine got sent today for you lads so that’s it we are locked and loaded for Friday. When mine arrives get them proper cold to get the best chance of getting the Co2 back in.

Best of luck for Friday lads.

For some reason I stopped getting notifications from the forum.
Good to see the shipping is going well. I good for a Friday drop off.
@dave_77 Just let me know what time. I will try to bottle Czech Premium and American Stout for you and @dan125
They will poured directly from keg taps so they won't last long.

For some reason I stopped getting notifications from the forum.
Good to see the shipping is going well. I good for a Friday drop off.
@dave_77 Just let me know what time. I will try to bottle Czech Premium and American Stout for you and @dan125
They will poured directly from keg taps so they won't last long.
Oooooo..some new beers to try 😬 DIPA's , Czech Pilsner & Stout. I have a selection of the latest Belgians for you to sample👍🏼

Back