Brew Vid

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Total, utter 100% class :cool:

Great soundtrack, loved the brewers paddle air guitar :cheers:

You are officially THE MAN :party:

Love it Buzz :clap:

Well done that man :thumb: are you gonna post to youtube?

That was awesome!

Made me chuckle :lol:

Excellent...How'you get the wort to dance to the music?....Couldv'e sworn I saw Vossy's face in that glass of ale at the end :shock:

Wicked shirt Buzz, I have a couple like that!

Soundtrack reminds me of my ex local lots of squeally guitar and power chords

J_P said:
Wicked shirt Buzz, I have a couple like that!
Soundtrack reminds me of my ex local lots of squeally guitar and power chords
I'm always on the lookout for a dodgy shirt. I did lose one once to the gas hob - I had it unbuttoned and flapping about, lent over the stove to the back ring and the shirt got caught on one of the near rings which was also on. I stepped away and thought, 'somethings burning'. I looked down and it was me :shock:

I tend to save them for brewdays when I crack the music up loud and generally don't care what people think. I also wear them up the allotment so everyone gets to know me as ' yeah, you know him, the fella with the loud shirt'. Without it, I'm a bit nondescript. :)

As for the music, it's an old 80's rock tune by Y&T. If you like that sort of 80's metal, the best of Y&T (81-85) is a cracking album.

:thumb: That little dance made my laugh.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I'm glad it gave you a chuckle. :D Having fully sobered up, it's time for this embarrassing piece of filth to go. Link now disabled. :nono:

Boooooooooooo! get it back up there Buzz we'll make an internet superhero of you yet :wink:

Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on, Go on,

Go on,

:party:

It's classic :cool:

Missed it! Cmon Buzz, let's have it back - it's only amongst us after all, isn't it? :party:

Back