Brew2Bottle Customer Service

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not relevant to all the shenanigans but the majority director in all these companies is also a director of Accrington Stanley.
(A virtual beer to whoever replies first with the appropriate response to that)

Not relevant to all the shenanigans but the majority director in all these companies is also a director of Accrington Stanley.
(A virtual beer to whoever replies first with the appropriate response to that)

1651257065761.gif

I'm wanting to buy something off there website,
Is it a good idea or not lol

Members have ordered and have had no problems but if you are worried use a credit card in case it all goes **** up, or you can use a debit card if its under £100
(i didn't know this until i read this a moment ago)

What protection do I have on my credit card purchases?
If you buy something with your credit card and the item is faulty or damaged or it never arrives, you have the right to claim the costs back through your credit card provider.

Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act, you’re covered by credit card purchase protection if you use your card to buy goods or services such as a computer, an item of furniture, a car, flights or a holiday that costs over £100 and up to £30,000.

Section 75 means that by law the credit card company has equal responsibility (or ‘liability’) with the seller if there’s a problem with the things you’ve bought or the company you’ve bought them from goes bust.

Debit cards don’t offer this protection - although they do offer lesser protection for purchases under £100 through chargeback, this is why it can be a good idea to pay for large ticket items, such as electricals, furniture and holidays, with your credit card.

However, it’s important to remember that if you use a credit card to make a purchase, you’re borrowing money. And, unless you pay off the balance in full each month you will be charged interest on the debt so you’ll end up paying back more.

Credit Card Protection | MoneySuperMarket

Last edited:
Or you could use PayPal (if you have an account). I've never had a problem getting money back from failed purchases regardless of amount

Cheers Tom
Do we know when the last member ordered from there ? And it all went well?

I'd second this. I really liked the idea of the mini kegs with the party star a few years back, but there are serious issues with the longevity of the kegs. These ones that Dark Farm do will last longer than you or I.
Yeah I gave up on the Party kegs a few years back because I was fed up of the lining splitting.

I bought one of the Kegland minikeg setups (like the Darkfarm ones) from BKT during lockdown, and ended up upgrading to Corny kegs within 6 months 😂. I still use it as a backup/overflow/portable keg though.

Yeah I gave up on the Party kegs a few years back because I was fed up of the lining splitting.

I bought one of the Kegland minikeg setups (like the Darkfarm ones) from BKT during lockdown, and ended up upgrading to Corny kegs within 6 months 😂. I still use it as a backup/overflow/portable keg though.

Funnily enough, I've just been looking at some wee ones to complement my full size cornies.

Hi, my name is Steve Ackers and I was a big investor in Brew2Bottle of which I lost all my invested money due to problems with Virtual Distribution which got into serious financial difficulty. (No fault of B2B) I am now in the process of saving B2B which is going extremely well. We are currently locating to new premises which is nearly done so as of today stock levels will soon be returning to normal.

On a positive note new investors are on board who are very keen to return B2B to its former glory with more products better deals and of course a customer service that is second to none. Please be patient with us during this difficult time it’s not long now and we’ll soon be back better than ever.

P.S. full customer service will be back soon, new telephone number to be advised.

Thank you for understanding.
Steve
Good luck!

Hi, my name is Steve Ackers and I was a big investor in Brew2Bottle of which I lost all my invested money due to problems with Virtual Distribution which got into serious financial difficulty. (No fault of B2B) I am now in the process of saving B2B which is going extremely well. We are currently locating to new premises which is nearly done so as of today stock levels will soon be returning to normal.

On a positive note new investors are on board who are very keen to return B2B to its former glory with more products better deals and of course a customer service that is second to none. Please be patient with us during this difficult time it’s not long now and we’ll soon be back better than ever.

P.S. full customer service will be back soon, new telephone number to be advised.

Thank you for understanding.
Steve
Whilst I wish you luck in setting up b2b. What about those of us that didn't receive our products that were paid for. If you are saving the company will you be honouring those orders that weren't delivered?

Whilst I wish you luck in setting up b2b. What about those of us that didn't receive our products that were paid for. If you are saving the company will you be honouring those orders that weren't delivered?
Not to mention my faulty part, reported to B2B at the end on March. I am still waiting for a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back