Brew2Bottle Customer Service

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, my name is Steve Ackers and I was a big investor in Brew2Bottle of which I lost all my invested money due to problems with Virtual Distribution which got into serious financial difficulty. (No fault of B2B) I am now in the process of saving B2B which is going extremely well. We are currently locating to new premises which is nearly done so as of today stock levels will soon be returning to normal.

On a positive note new investors are on board who are very keen to return B2B to its former glory with more products better deals and of course a customer service that is second to none. Please be patient with us during this difficult time it’s not long now and we’ll soon be back better than ever.

P.S. full customer service will be back soon, new telephone number to be advised.

Thank you for understanding.
Steve
I've been a regular customer in the past, so I do hope you can overcome any problems you've have with your suppliers ! I have been waiting for the keg king Apollo range to arrive !

I ordered some M31 yeast off eBay for £4.20, it arrived today and the invoice was from Brew2Bottle. I just looked at their site and they are charging £2.95 for M31 but also £5.95 postage making a total of £8.90 no wonder they have got problems.

I ordered some M31 yeast off eBay for £4.20, it arrived today and the invoice was from Brew2Bottle. I just looked at their site and they are charging £2.95 for M31 but also £5.95 postage making a total of £8.90 no wonder they have got problems.
TBF, most of the online Homebrew shops charge a flat postage of £6-7 on all website orders.

Yeah, too many brewing websites aren't set up for estimating the weight of the order, and adjusting the shipping accordingly. It does make me go elsewhere when it's for something small.

Part of the issue with eBay is that fees are based on sale price including postage so lowest cost possible. Which pushes you to have an eBay shop were they expect you to offer free postage to get a certain level of fee discount. This then gets customers thinking postage is free, whereas its factored into the listing price.

If you are using a courier, similar. Need to hit x packages per month to be able to offer free tracking / signed for service, which I guess is why the shops use 1 carrier in the main.

General postage isn't tracked and without proof of postage is uninsured.

Because I don't have a homebrew shop near me I have to buy nearly everything online which can make things expensive with p&p. I would be lost without eBay.
Same with me, nearest Wilco is about 40 miles away and they do very limited stock so use B2B or Home brew centre and Bigger Jugs. I think the last small order i did was with HBC and P&P was only £ 3 or £ 3.95 ( sorry can't remember )🍷 Screenshot_20220520-093955_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, my name is Steve Ackers and I was a big investor in Brew2Bottle of which I lost all my invested money due to problems with Virtual Distribution which got into serious financial difficulty. (No fault of B2B) I am now in the process of saving B2B which is going extremely well. We are currently locating to new premises which is nearly done so as of today stock levels will soon be returning to normal.

On a positive note new investors are on board who are very keen to return B2B to its former glory with more products better deals and of course a customer service that is second to none. Please be patient with us during this difficult time it’s not long now and we’ll soon be back better than ever.

P.S. full customer service will be back soon, new telephone number to be advised.

Thank you for understanding.
Steve
Steve I had a great experience up to the point of it all going wrong ie no stock, no answers to questions etc.
im sorry to hear you lost your investment and hope you are successful in bringing B2B back to good fortune
yesterday I made an order, I hope others follow suit as B2B was fantastic

I started homebrewing in 2020 just as the bars and pubs were being shut. I was not quick off the block. By the time I went online to buy equipment and kits, stocks were very low, choice was limited and prices were high. I knew nothing, so I looked to Amazon and I got royally ripped off.

Then, I discovered B2B and it became my sole supplier. I did not go anywhere else. Their prices were very good, delivery was quick and they sorted out problems (what very few there were) almost immediately.

It is sad, but if they do re-emerge, I won't be using them again either because I don't think I'll get any form of redress for the God-awful Gozdawa beer kits they sold me. Thats's £60+ I won't get back.
Those godwaza kits are dreadful . Worst kits I've used !!

I got an email from B2b on Friday with the current offers and after some debate I placed an order, 2 of the WinExpert kits on offer. Just received a notification from DPD that it's ready for dispatch from B2B.

Everything looks like it did "before" as far as I can tell. Fingers crossed for B2B back in business.

I got an email from B2b on Friday with the current offers and after some debate I placed an order, 2 of the WinExpert kits on offer. Just received a notification from DPD that it's ready for dispatch from B2B.

Everything looks like it did "before" as far as I can tell. Fingers crossed for B2B back in business.
I got the promotional email from Brew2bottle on Friday too.
I haven't ordered anything but did make an enquiry about Keg king chubby and also potentially new products.
I've not had a reply yet .
Noticed they have moved to new premises.

Anything about future Keg King product availability?
They did say they would let me know as soon as possible, however they are not importing them directly.
As far as I know they will be imported buy Bevie for distribution in the UK.
I'm interested in the Apollo range myself, but also asked if keg king Chubby came with handles, the answer to that was yes!

The only problem I see now is that they are now in the back end of Colne, so collection is now a pain in the bum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back