Brew2Bottle Customer Service

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why bring them up in a completely unrelated thread and say “What do the people who are still suspicious of B2B think of this "drivel" (as called by members) would you gladly spend money with them when their site appears again??

Because we don't know what has gone on and if there have been difficulties, its very unusual for a online store to be offline for several days with no explanation whatsoever had the brightpearl article not been posted i am sure more speculation would have been posted in the thread.

Because we don't know what has gone on and if there have been difficulties, its very unusual for a online store to be offline for several days with no explanation whatsoever had the brightpearl article not been posted i am sure more speculation would have been posted in the thread.

You're clutching. There is a big difference between speculation based on very little, and a clear case of shedding liabilities and starting up again.

Are you not supposed to be a moderator?

Why bring them up in a completely unrelated thread and say “What do the people who are still suspicious of B2B think of this "drivel" (as called by members) would you gladly spend money with them when their site appears again??” ?

That, to me, is a suggestion by you at them having difficulties.

So it’s a case of “being public ally slammed by a high profile supplier, going into liquidation and restarting as a phoenix company” good, and “changing online shop platform and having an industry website publish a jargon-filled article/advert about it” bad?

You are comparing apples with oranges

Bordering on libelous.

To me, it sounds as if their business had grown to the point where the team felt customers would be better served if the stock control was handed over to another party/partner. Similar in a way to how I understood Brew2Bottle used to be run.
I've no idea how H B online run their business, that's just my take on it.

Cheers Tom

Are you not supposed to be a moderator?
Here we go again why do always brings up my job title every time you don't agree with something i post, as i have said many times i post as a member i was a member a long time before i was asked to be a moderator then administrator.

Last edited:
Here we go again why do always brings up my job title every time you don't agree with something i post, as i have said many times i post as a member i was a member a long time before i was asked to be a moderator then administrator.

Because surely you should be upholding standards, not implying that a company has behaved in a shady manner (with nothing suggesting that's the case) in an apparent attempt to deflect from genuine concerns about questionable practices from a sponsor.

It just makes you, and THBF by extension, look shady as ****.

I don't think borderline libelous is a thing it either is or isn't, move along nothing to see here!

It's a fair comment. Not for me to decide lovely. I can comment and say that I think you're implying some pretty serious stuff.

It's a fair comment. Not for me to decide lovely. I can comment and say that I think you're implying some pretty serious stuff.
Well lovely here's and end to the speculation and no libel case for me to worry about.

Down for Maintenance

We regret to inform you that Home Brew Online Ltd has ceased to trade and is therefore no longer taking orders. We have instructed Begbies Traynor to assist us with placing the Company into liquidation. The proposed liquidation date has been set for 21 July 2022. Any queries should be directed to the Liquidators. Their contact details are: [email protected] / 01904 479801

https://www.home-brew-online.com/

Because surely you should be upholding standards, not implying that a company has behaved in a shady manner (with nothing suggesting that's the case) in an apparent attempt to deflect from genuine concerns about questionable practices from a sponsor.

It just makes you, and THBF by extension, look shady as ****.

I never implied they were in troubler all i said in answer to another members post was it was bad business to allow your website to crash when its your only main means of business and go on holiday, anyway as we now know the truth its time to iron my favourite T shirt. 🙈

1656702805136.png

Last edited:
I never implied they were in troubler all i said in answer to another members post was it was bad business to allow your website to crash when its your only main means of business and go on holiday, anyway as we now know the truth its time to iron my favourite T shirt. 🙈
So now you’re gloating that a small business has gone under?

Last edited by a moderator:
So now you’re gloating that a small business has gone under?
No i am not gloating because a small business has gone bust, you and DD2 tried to turn this into something it wasn't meant to be from the get go I never implied they were in troubler all i said in answer to another members post was it was bad business to allow your website to crash when its your only main means of business and go on holiday and not fix the site since that post you have accused me of libel and not doing my job as a moderator as it turns out unfortunately my original post was correct, the T shirt comment is aimed at you not them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back