Brew2Bottle Very Poor Customer Service

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Davy6Mac

Reaction score
Placed an order on the 27/4/20 for a Party Star Deluxe handle and 10 x 16 gram Co2 cartridges, when i placed the order i couldn't find the cartridges on their website, so rang them direct. The guy who answered the phone gave me a code which i entered and then ordered, now i could have written the code down wrong or he told me the wrong code whatever happened the wrong cartridges arrived i needed the unthreaded ones not the threaded ones. I rang them direct and explained this, i said i would send the cartridges back at my cost!!! so they could send me the right ones. Included in the package that i sent back was a copy of the original order and a covering letter explaining all this and asking them to send me the threaded cartridges.
I know they have received the returned package because i sent it via Royal Mail to be signed for etc. I have rung them 3 times at my expense chasing this up and each time they say they will send them, i still have not received the unthreaded cartridges that i requested. They have also taken the money for these items, so in effect i have paid for something i haven't got. I may be old fashioned but isn't that stealing!!!.
Sorry to post this on here but totally frustrated by their complete lack of customer service, this was the first time i had used them, never again

It's right that you should post about any company your not happy with so other forumites are aware of who the best HB shops are and who are poor. @Brew2bottle Homebrew is a forum sponsor so hopefully they will see this and address your issue to everyones satsifaction

Ive used them a few times, whenever I run out of DME for yeast starters they have always been the cheapest. Never had an issue but I understand the frustration when something like that happens.

Top company been using them for years since they had a stall on Northwich market and then a HBS which sadly closed. I've had one problem at the start of this crisis with a lost order. Got a refund and 10% off my next order which was a 10 litres MJ keg set up so saved £7.

Latest posts

Back