Brewcon London 2021

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there, travelling back to Norwich just now. We had a great time! Including ,4 of our members doing their bjcp exams. Lars was great today. There may have been beers in the bus.... But I was down as one of the drivers... Cheers

Does anyone know if the homebrew competition results have been posted anywhere?

They will be posted on the home page of the website where you entered (not done yet) which, apart from a couple of lines telling you how many entries have been received, is currently blank.

For your own beers scores, if you log on to your account you will eventually see the scores awarded, next to your entries and once all the written scoresheets have been scanned and uploaded, a small icon of a hammer will appear next to your entries...clicking on this will allow you to download your scoresheets....may take a few days to do all the scanning so this may take a while to appear. The scores though and the results....I'd be surprised if they were not all done by sometime tomorrow based on my previous experiences.

They will be posted on the home page of the website where you entered (not done yet) which, apart from a couple of lines telling you how many entries have been received, is currently blank.

For your own beers scores, if you log on to your account you will eventually see the scores awarded, next to your entries and once all the written scoresheets have been scanned and uploaded, a small icon of a hammer will appear next to your entries...clicking on this will allow you to download your scoresheets....may take a few days to do all the scanning so this may take a while to appear. The scores though and the results....I'd be surprised if they were not all done by sometime tomorrow based on my previous experiences.

Great thanks for that info!

Back