Brewdog Chester...

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got one opening near me in Exeter when Lockdown ends....4 days before my birthday.

Plans to open a Brewdog in Chester have been announced!
Nice! I'll be getting in there to claim my free birthday pint!!
Eventually....

Spent a year working in Chester. Did you ever drink at the Kash bar near the train station?

Last edited:
This makes me happy! I’ve been on at them for years to open one in Chester. Makes it easier to go now without having to go all the way into liverpool.

This is great news Clint! I really, really miss nights out in Chester. What a great night out Chester is. I was just saying to the mrs last night, I wonder how many of our favourite pubs in Chester will still be open when the dust settles.. our bridge street cross crawl used to include the brewery tap, the cross keys, the eagle, the bear, the kings head, not the falcon, the cavern of the curious gnome, commonhall street social, the vic, the commercial & bar lounge. Great to hear brewdog is going to open. Can’t wait to get stuck into that! Just hope all the old haunts have survived the apocalypse. Roll on June 21st :beer1::beer1::beer1::beer1::beer1::beer1:

Latest posts

Back