Brewdog - DIYDog

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herb

Reaction score
Had a search, and couldn't see this anywhere - it has only just been released!

Anyway, Brewdog have published a recipe book for their beers. For Free as a PDF download.

https://www.brewdog.com/diydog

Had a quick look, it looks in depth - might try and sneak it onto work printers at some point, but it's definitely getting saved to my phone.

I have been critical of BrewDog in the past, but this is very cool.

Interesting, for Tactical Nuclear Penguin it suggests using a method which is quite the taboo subject. (Brewer's Tip) Wonder if that's the official method or if they use the centrifuge for that :)

This is fantastic! Whether you like the beer or not what a great gesture to all the homebrewers out there.

I knew that they liked a bit of dry hopping but some of the quantities in the recipes are crazy!

Just came here to post it! Beautiful document with hundreds of recipes.
What a great gift to the homebrew community - hats off to Brewdog!

thumbnail-diydog2.jpg

totally unbelievable a very good gesture from a top company,our local homebrew club(dundee)meet in brewdog and they encourage you to bring along bottles for other members to sample and give opinions on and there is talk in the near future of them installing brewing equipment in the pub so we can do a brew when we meet leading up to if someone comes in with a cracking recipe they will put it on tap,,,oh the pride!
I for one hope they release this as a proper book it would be great to have at hand while brewing,or just for flicking through getting ideas cheers to brewdog...lagerlad

We've had three individual threads in quick succession about brewdog releasing their reciepe's so I've merged the two smaller ones into the bigger one which was herbs.
I'm sure this will create quite a bit of discussion on the forum so I thought it would be better to have it all in one thread

Unbelievable gesture. If this was in book form they could quite easily sell it for over a tenner.
Like them or loathe them this is a fabulous gesture.

totally unbelievable a very good gesture from a top company,our local homebrew club(dundee)meet in brewdog and they encourage you to bring along bottles for other members to sample and give opinions on and there is talk in the near future of them installing brewing equipment in the pub so we can do a brew when we meet leading up to if someone comes in with a cracking recipe they will put it on tap,,,oh the pride!
I for one hope they release this as a proper book it would be great to have at hand while brewing,or just for flicking through getting ideas cheers to brewdog...lagerlad

Hadn't realised you were a Dundee based brewer - Monifieth brewer here :D

yes mate live just outside dundee you should come along to next meeting its good to have a crack and a beer with fellow brewers cheers lagerlad

Another marketing stunt? The only people who will be using the reciepe's of course, is us HBers. One of the big reasons we HB is because we don't want to pay pub/supermarket prices. So I don't think they're going to lose out much financially as we wont be buying much if any of they're beer anyway. I think they also know it's quite hard to create an exact clone and the best most HBer's can do is produce a beer 'in the style of'

It's amazing for brewdog to share there recipes with beer drinkers and brewers

Latest posts

Back