Brewdog Fanzine

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray1314

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I just signed up to Brewdog Fanzine, 3 cans a month of new experimental beers for £11 delivered. Sounds pretty good to me, really looking forward to trying some beers I otherwise wouldn't buy. Maybe expand my tastes a little.

Anyone else subscribed?

Its not for me, the reason I home brew is for the taste & the price £11.00 for 1.5 pints is out of my league, I can brew 40 pints for just over that!

Great logo. Fantastic artwork. The old one was better though. Less impersonal, very laid back 'n all. You could look at it and wonder "What sort of a guy is Kelper, then".

Hi Guys

I just signed up to Brewdog Fanzine, 3 cans a month of new experimental beers for £11 delivered. Sounds pretty good to me, really looking forward to trying some beers I otherwise wouldn't buy. Maybe expand my tastes a little.

Anyone else subscribed?
Wish I had the readies to hand- even if they did post to France.
Over here, I look at really good beers like Tripel Karmelite and Trois Montes and La Goudale and La Choulette bierre de garde and, while they're far too strong for my glugging tastes, they're cracking beers at 3 to 4½ euros for a 75cl bottle. At the same time we've got the newbies like La Bambelle and Tête Dure producing so called micro brewery beers at 5.80 euros a bottle or La Kekette (the todger) even more expensive, and they are unmitigated shiite. It's all about marketing and image and little to do with the beer.
My question is why should a 33cl can of Brewdog cost £3 a can, allowing £2 for postage? I know Brewdog, and, agreed, it's better than microstuff here, mais quand même!

Back