Brewdog have released the recipes for every beer they have ever made!

The Homebrew Forum

Help Support The Homebrew Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikeBusby

Reaction score
I can’t quite believe that they have done it, or even why they have done it, but Brewdog has released the recipe for every beer they have ever made.

Feel free to take a copy from here - download (Here)

Last edited by a moderator:
They released them 4 or 5 years ago, but update them every 6 months or so for new recipes.

Be aware, though, that some of the hop amounts and timings (and sometimes mash times/temps) are totally wrong so use with some caution and common sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
yup they've done this before. Not ALL the details were there last time there were some timings missing plus the water profile too. However I made a punk ipa and whilst it was better than the V2 version it wasn't as good as the Original

But you can dial in some pretty similar beers, That reminds me I have to do a libertine one day 🙂

#3 the physics is a firm favourite of mine.
Brewed it about five times.. never tried there version though sadly.

Hi, @JFB I know this is an old thread but I am ordering the ingredients to brew the physics.

The DIY Dog says to use 0.93kg of dark Crystal malt, this seemed a lot to me as it’s 17% of the recipe. So I googled the recipe and I saw that the malt Miller sell a recipe pack, but this one uses 93g of dark Crystal. Usually it would be sensible to take the info straight from
The horses mouth, but I know that there have been some errors in this.

Would you be so kind to tell me how much Crystal you used when you have brewed this please ?
Thanks.

Back